[GNC] can't open gnu cash mac iOS 14

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 19:54:04 EST 2020

Sorry your message is somewhat confusing - ios is for iPad NOT Mac.  Are
you saying you've just updated your mac to Mojave (10.14.6) or Catalina
(10.15.7) or whatever and now when you start Gnucash it tries to start up
and then you get this weird error displayed ?

Not sure if it helps but I think from memory when I went to Catalina I had
to go into  Preferences >> Security & Privacy >> Files and Folders and give
Gnucash access to my Documents Folder and Desktop Folder as Apple had
tightened up the permissions system wide.

Cheers David H.