[GNC] Cannot Obtain Lock error?

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Wed Nov 4 21:38:25 EST 2020

Didn't we have a long discussion a couple of months back about improving
this message? I may be remembering wrong, but I thought the improvements
were going to be in the next version.

This seems to be the single most common query about GnuCash. Surely,
after living with it at least since version 2, it's time to change the
text to something more helpful to users.

--
Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA