[GNC] how to search transactions?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 19:04:05 EST 2020

April,

Any fact that will help narrow down your search can be used.  If you are
sure it is in a certain bank or credit card account you can start your
search from that account register.  If not sure, start from the chart of
accounts where all accounts will be searched. limiting the time frame can
be helpful, or knowing even a snippet of the text that you might see can
help

Good luck.

On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 3:21 PM David H <hellvee at gmail.com> wrote:

> I know it's hard to see it in the dropdown list but how about "Value" :-)
>
> You can search for multiple criteria i.e. Value has debits/credits greater
> than 10.00 and Values has debits/credits less than 100.00 if you aren't
> sure of the exact amount.
>
> Cheers David H.
>

> On Mon, 9 Nov 2020 at 06:58, April <faith2013hk at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I am trying to search for a credit card charge. I have a rough amount.
> >
> > Which column should I select in the search screen dropdown?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Ada
> > https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.
> > -----