[GNC] Cannot Obtain Lock error?

Jack Slater theilliniguy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 13:26:40 EST 2020

It wasn't the sync. It was my "work flow" which always included a saveas to
a remote drive for backup (obviously redundant along with my 2 other
automated backup routines). That process (whichI will no longer perform!)
was removing/retaining the .lck file in a way that my next file opening
didn't like.  So I think with all your help (including the clearly written
explanation of the file .lck process, I think the problem is gone - for now.