[GNC] Switching to/from Flatpak keeping Saved Reports

Jon Schewe jpschewe at mtu.net
Mon Nov 9 09:09:34 EST 2020

Tommy,
Thank you for the tip about the symlink, I'll need to do that.
Here's the menu entry file that I have in
~/.local/share/applications/personal-gnucash.desktop. I have similar
desktop entry for each gnucash file. This allows me to press the
"windows" key, then type "personal gnucash" and I get the icon and the
right file is launched.
[Desktop Entry]Version=1.0Name=Personal GnuCashExec=flatpak run
org.gnucash.GnuCash
"/home/jpschewe/Documents/banking/gnucash/accounts.gnucash"Icon=/usr/sh
are/icons/hicolor/64x64/apps/gnucash-
icon.pngTerminal=falseType=Application