[GNC] Problem with Posting Invoice

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Thu Nov 12 16:55:49 EST 2020

HI,

My initial guess is that the Invoice currency does not match the AP
Account.  Check you customer currency setting, or the global business
currency setting?  You may need to re-select the customer (not edit,
literally re-select) so the invoice would reset the currency correctly.

-derek

On Thu, November 12, 2020 2:09 pm, Dr. J. Richard Herbert wrote:
> Help,
>
> I cannot post invoices for new customers. The invoice enters fine but
> when I post, it will not allow me to select a "post to account". I have
> been using gnucash for about 12 months without any problems. I did not
> require new client entries for a few months so I am uncertain when this
> started. I first saw the problem when I was running Fedora 30 or 31. I
> am now running Opensuse Tumbleweed.
>
> I have attached 2 screen shots to help.
>

> What is wrong?
>
> Richard

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745