[GNC] List Replies

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 08:06:29 EST 2020

Hi friends,

A frequent encounter on this list is members replying to an email's
originator and not to the list server.

In the grand scheme, not a big deal. However, other lists I belong to don't
seem to have this issue.  I'm wondering if a list server setting could help.

For this other list I belong to, when I receive an email, it appears to
come from the originator's name and email address.  But, no matter if I use
reply, or reply-all, the initial email composition only ever begins with
the list server as the only recipient.

I imagine this feature has to do with the construction of the email
messages being sent from the server to the list members.

Could our mailman server be set to do the same thing?🤔

Kind regards, Greg Feneis
(Pixel 3)