[GNC] List Replies

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Nov 18 12:30:15 EST 2020

I'll add Mail.app on MacOS to the list. The 'From:' header has a down
arrow to the right of the address. (visible on hover) Clicking it brings
up a context menu with 'New Mail' as an option. (There is also a 'Copy
Address' option if one prefers) As well, any address in the body of a
message has the same options.

Not certain about Mail.app on iOS, but I'd suspect there is a similar
feature.

Regards,
Adrien