[GNC] Your Classification / Tagging Implementation

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Nov 19 13:19:35 EST 2020

Yes, I'm pretty sure I've even included that use case in previous threads.

Notes: transaction-wide tag
Memo: tag just for that split

Thus, you can tag individual memos and craft a Transaction Report for
job costing no matter the nature of the original physical individual
transactions.

If you have issues with consistent spelling and capitalization of tags
(which can be fixed with a search and then manual adjustments) you can
employ regular expressions in the Filter field of the report Options.

Regards,
Adrien