[GNC] Create Chart to Forecast Future Cash Flow

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Nov 23 15:39:22 EST 2020

There are several charts in the Reports menu.

Also, see if the Reports > Future Scheduled Transactions Summary is
along the lines of what you are looking for. (in a report that is)

Of course, you can always craft exactly what you want and add it as a
custom report.

Another option is to export a report or copy/paste a report to a
spreadsheet for further manipulation and/or graphing.

And one more: you can post future dated transactions, then craft a
report to only use the future dates.

Finally, have you taken a look at the budget module? It has the ability
to estimate your individual accounts based on the transaction history in
your book. It will show you thus a projection of net income and/or you
can run a Budget Report to compare budget to actual as needed.

Regards,
Adrien