[GNC] Import PayPal transactions into GC

Peter Dutton Look at iPadRing.net
Wed Nov 25 12:14:36 EST 2020

   The online banking tool wizard in my version of GC v 3.11 doesn't do
   anything when I click the "start Aqbanking wizard".
   No idea how to translate the German into English.
   Sorry,
   Peter

   From: Frank H. Ellenberger [[1]mailto:frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com]
   Subject: [GNC] Import PayPal transactions into GC
   Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2020, 11:45 AM
   To: Peter Dutton
   Cc: Gnucash Users

Hi Peter,

you can also use our onlinebanking tool aAqBanking
[2]https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/AqBanking

to direct download your paypal account into gnucash.
The full instructions need to become translated to English:
[3]https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/De/Paypal_einrichten
and
[4]https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/De/Paypal_richtig_nutzen

Regards