[GNC] Import PayPal transactions into GC

Jeff Albrecht jeffa at rodaw.com
Wed Nov 25 16:58:16 EST 2020

For me...

CSV is death by a thousand cuts.
Aqbanking worked consistently once I got it configured. (Only about 175
cuts) Unfortunately the development of Aqbanking got out of sync with
GNUCash a while back. I think it's been corrected. As I used Windows 10
I'm anxious for the next release to see if all the integration wizarding
is back with the TLC necessary with current 4.x versions.

  - Jeff