[GNC] entry point error after recent automatic windows 10 update

Tony Vanson tonyvans70 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 22:24:02 EST 2020

Have you tried Greg's suggestion? An easy way to check if GnuCash starts
from the command, copy and paste the following into the Windows 10 search
box (the magnifying glass icon on the bottom left of your screen)
"C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin\gnucash.exe" (without the quotes). This
will bring up the GnuCash executable. which if you double-click on it will
start GnuCash - or not.
Cheers

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 5:24 AM nvsoar <nvsoar at charter.net> wrote:

> On 11/26/20 13:57, laurel hargis wrote:
> > Nvsoar:  I am using revo. Do I only uninstall the c program x86 exe
> files?
> > It shows me an entire tree with accounts, invoices , lLots of files
>
> snip
>
> Provided I have a pair of complete backups stored remotely; particularly
> of the data;  my procedure is to delete everything that the revo
> uninstaller finds using the 'medium' or 'maximum' procedure.   _nvsoar

*Tony Vanson*

*The older I get,*
*the better I was*