[GNC] Help with Column that Vanished

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 20:24:05 EST 2020

I suspect that the developers might have a hard time deciding how to select
which other columns to use to fill the space
 that would be freed up if the description column did not fill the
remaining space.

However, another alternative would be to restore default column widths.
This should make every column visible as they appear the first time that
the account window is opened on a new computer.  It may not be exactly what
the user wants, but it would definitely give a good starting point.

David Carlson