[GNC] clip board paste across catagories

Peter West lists at pbw.id.au
Thu Oct 1 00:29:40 EDT 2020

Or to put it another way, the list of components is:
Inches		<Unquoted string
Feet		<Unquoted string
3”
0.25 ‘		<This one looks wrong, as Adrien says. There’s a space and then a single left, not right, quote.
6”, strap	<Quoted string, enclosed in ""
0.5’, strap	<Quoted string, enclosed in ""

The 0.25 entry may have been messed up if you copy/pasted.

--
Peter West
pbw at pbw.id.au
“The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and covered up. Then in his joy he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.”