[GNC] 8.1.1. Find Transaction

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 17:19:04 EDT 2020

OK, in release 3.8 in Linux Lite 5.0 with whatever theme i have currently
selected for system graphics that search box has grey buttons with black
text, and they 'glow' when I mouse over them if they are active. The box
that is set to receive keyboard text is white with a black border until I
click on it then the border turns blue and the text curser appears therein.
If I click on the Add button when the criterion does not have a valid
selection I get an error message "You need to enter some search text."

Thus, I think the mechanics of criteria entry actually works better than
before.  I suspect, however, the interpretation of how to enter the key to
get the results that you really want is probably just as cryptic as it was
before.  I did not try iterative searches, but I suspect they behave as
described by others here, which is AFAIK the same as before.

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 3:30 PM Jamestk <davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Tried that David although not sure what to put into second criteria, either
> way it does the same as above.
>
> I can't be the first person to spot this surely, since using GNC it's
> always
> been the same so that must be nudging 7-8 years or more.
>
> For good measure I tried all the options available from drop down list,
> description, notes and so on.... can you try it when convenient - thanks
>

> --

David Carlson