[GNC] 8.1.1. Find Transaction

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Oct 2 23:02:05 EDT 2020

You must be in your 60s or 70s (or older) if you think you were around
before the term regex was created.
The term regex (REGular EXpression) has been around at least since the 80s
if not earlier.  It is a way to search for, well, a regular expression.
There are several resources for regex examples, and regex has been
standardized for many decades.
Happy hacking.

-derek
Sent using my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.