[GNC] Account view question

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 08:16:57 EDT 2020

Easiest process would be to generate a daily-resolution table, then
post-process in spreadsheet.

e.g. from Asset/Liability/Income/Expense Chart

General/Start date: start of this month
General/End date: today
General/Step size: day
Display/Show table: enabled
Run report
This generates a chart and table

File > Export > Export Report

Choose CSV (new in 4.2)

Import into spreadsheet, calculate row differences.