[GNC] Transaction Report issue when using GC from 2 locations via Google Drive

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 19:14:56 EDT 2020

 In this case the PC"s are running the latest GnuCash download version for Windows.

I haven't explored the "App" yet. I assume you are talking about an app to run on a smart phone... right?
Regardless, I want to learn more about the  App but I think that will be another thread down the road.
Thanks.

    On Friday, October 9, 2020, 1:04:23 PM EDT, John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:

> On Oct 9, 2020, at 4:09 AM, Manfred Usselmann <manfred at usselmann.de> wrote:
>
> Under MacOS X the following directory is used: ~/Library/Preferences/gnucash.plist.

That depends on how you get GnuCash. If it's Gnucash.app then the preferences file is ~/Library/Preferences/org.gnucash.Gnucash.plist. gnucash.plist will be used if you've installed GnuCash from MacPorts or built it yourself.

Regards,
John Ralls