[GNC] Will the file myStuff.gnucash work on Linux & Windows machines?

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 20:59:37 EDT 2020

 David, you may have just solved one of our problems.

Google Drive doesn't offer a sync feature for Linux, as far as I can find.
1 - I'm assuming you sync between your Dropbox account and yourlocal Linux or Windows PC... right?
2 - Does FreeFileSync auto sync to each computer or do you have to manually run it?
3 - Does it only work with Dropbox?
Thanks !!!