[GNC] new tool for Interactive Gnucash reports in Dash

Joel Aufrecht joel at aufrecht.org
Mon Oct 12 02:32:09 EDT 2020

Ledger Explorer, an interactive graphing tool for Gnucash data, is now
available at a live demonstration site <https://ledge.uprightconsulting.com>¹.
You can upload your own data or see sample data.  Ledger Explorer provides
live Cash Flow and Balance Sheet views with interactive graphing, and
drilldown to individual transactions.  I built it as a better way to answer
spending questions, to see cash flow over time, and to troubleshoot
questionable data—especially miscategorized transactions.  I welcome
questions, suggestions, complaints, and feature requests.  The demo site
does not track you, sell you anything, or store your data, but don't upload
anything really sensitive.  See Quick Start instructions
<https://github.com/saufrecht/ledger-explorer/blob/master/docs/USAGE.md#quick-start>
for more information.

Joel Aufrecht
Note 1: Based on feedback from my previous announcement, installing a
custom python program and webserver is an unreasonable barrier for most
users.  Who knew? /s