[GNC] Upgrading GnuCash

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Oct 13 15:30:39 EDT 2020

Upgrading is only supported between minor, and between consecutive major
versions.

Thus 2.6.x > 4.x is *not* supported.

Be careful, maybe you got lucky, maybe you didn't and just don't find an
issue yet.

It is also recommended to run Action > Check & Repair > Check & Repair
All after opening the file for the first time post upgrade. (for each
major version upgrade.)

Regards,
Adrien