[GNC] GNU won't open after upgrading to Catalina

Eric Rathhaus office eric at ewrlaw.com
Wed Oct 14 01:32:46 EDT 2020

I was using older version that worked with Catalina but today I downloaded the 4.2 version and it can’t find the files.  I get this message below.  I looked at the FAQs and open the terminal ran the suggested code.  When I ran the first FAQ command  - log show … it returned loads of text some saying couldn’t find plugins.  I ran the second line and did not get the response predicted.  I ran the quarantine code and it came back just like FAQ predicted a quarantined file would.  However, the code to fix it didn’t.  I tried downloading a new copy of 4.2 and I still have the same problem.  Any suggestions?

Kind regards,

Eric W. Rathhaus
Law Office of Eric W. Rathhaus
484 Lake Park Avenue, Suite 50
Oakland, CA 94610
415.577.0920 tel
415.737.0603 fax

www.ewrlaw.com

Confidentiality :

The information contained in this message is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of the information in this message, and/or the name(s) of the person(s) it is addressed to, is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us by returning this email to us.  If that is not possible, we will reimburse you for any costs in returning this message to us through other means.