[GNC] ASX quotes not working

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 00:25:22 EDT 2020

Hi John

No, there is no need to rebuild any libraries, these are just plain text
perl source code files.

That error message implies that you successfully renamed the original
ASX.pm file, but perhaps forgot step 4 of my instructions to rename the
new one from "ASX.pm.txt" to "ASX.pm"?

Please see attached screenshot of what the Finance::Quote directory
should look like - and do send a copy of yours if you can't get it working.

Regards

Geoff
=====