[GNC] transaction report missing subtotals

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 12:57:55 EDT 2020

 I see the problem. After some experimentation I failed to discover a solution. Hopefully someone else here can chip in.

    On Saturday, October 17, 2020, 3:57:15 AM EDT, Gal <galbarm at gmail.com> wrote:

 GnuCash - User mailing list wrote
> .. On Sorting Tab - set Primary Key to Date to "enable " Primary Subtotal
> Date Key)

When the primary key is the date, the primary subtotal are displayed.
The issue arises when the date is chosen as the secondary key, in which case
"secondary subtotal" checkbox can't be checked, and accordingly, no monthly
subtotals are displayed in the table.

Why are date subtotals limited to appear only when the date is the primary
key?