[GNC] Make PDF from reports

Derek Zehr dehrtobe at daystar.io
Tue Oct 20 14:27:34 EDT 2020

Thanks, that clears some of the mud for me. Thanks for recommending Bullzip, Adrien. I was wishing for a Windows 7 option like that.

Derek

On Tuesday, October 20, 2020 13:13 EDT, Michael or Penny Novack <stepbystepfarm at comcast.net> wrote:
 On 10/20/2020 12:02 PM, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
> If I recall correctly, there is are PDF issues on Windows and Mac. You
> should be able to Export the report as HTML, open with a modern
> browser and print to paper or PDF from there. You'll need a PDF
> virtual printer however. Win10 includes one built-in and you might be
> able to install it separately on Win7, but if not, look into Bullzip.
> It is free for personal use.

Exporting to something else as described above and later converting to
PDF might be best unless you have a PDF editor (unlikely -- reader is
free, and many other word processing apps can save to PDF, but editing
once PDF another kettle of fish)

Michael D Novack