[GNC] Column Width Saving?

Jack Slater theilliniguy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 12:03:46 EDT 2020

Using File/Quit did in fact save the settings so I'm good to go.  I do have
a backup strategy too - SyncBack Pro syncs 3 PCS on LAN. Does backup to 2
external HDs. And use BackBlaze for cloud storage. I get a bit anal about
the financial files so I even do the SaveAs too!!

Thanks for all the help. Great user support here.