[GNC] Column Width Saving?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 19:08:29 EDT 2020

Is there any note in the GnuCash help indicating that column widths and
open window information are apparently only made persistent or persistently
updated if the user selects File > Quit or selects the red x which is in
the upper right corner of the GnuCash window in most operating system
desktops but only if the Save icon on the upper left end of the menubar is
*not* greyed out?  What a mouthful!  Did I get that right?