[GNC] How to turn off report/chart animations in 4.x?

lj lj618 at pobox.com
Wed Oct 28 18:20:36 EDT 2020

I just starting moving from gnucash-3.11 to 4.2. The animations in report
charts and graphs are a little cute the first time you see them, but get
annoying (to me) very quickly. Is there any way to turn them off?
Permanently, for every report? So that (for example) a bar chart just appears,
rather than slowly sliding up the screen?  Perhaps a bit of CSS in in gtk-3.0.css?

As far as I can tell, they come from Chart.js, and they can be turned off in
the report scripts by programmers. But I can't find any way the application
user can turn them off.