[GNC] Register Column Widths

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 16:50:00 EDT 2020

Stop looking :-)

As per John R after 4.1 release...

The type-group defaults are only for Invoices, Bills, Vouchers, and Credit
Notes. All other registers behave as they did in 3.10, though you may need
to use Time Machine to bring back your $GNC_DATA_HOME/books/foo.gcm if it
got messed up by 3.906.

See https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/pull/743 for our discussion and
resolution.

Cheers David H.