[GNC] Location of gtk css file on MacOS

will at theprescotts.com will at theprescotts.com
Tue Sep 1 21:25:59 EDT 2020

David,

Thanks for the response. It is curious. But I have tried that numerous times with no effect.

Will

On 2020 Sep 1, at 09-01 18:50:05, David H <hellvee at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Will,

I'm running 4.1 on the latest Big Sur Public Beta - it's picking up the first one (/Users/davidh/Library/Application Support/Gnucash/gtk-3.0.css) which only has the following in it ...

* {
 font-size: 12px;
}

If I change the 12px to 18 px and restart GnuCash I can see the difference right away.

Cheers David H.