[GNC] Unexpected change in reconcile status

Jan Bates jloubates at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 11:52:40 EDT 2020

I sometimes change the description on a reconciled transaction -- I like all similar transactions to have a similar description. However, it seems that making such changes, changes the reconciled status from reconciled to NOT reconciled. This causes problems the next time I try to reconcile the account in question.
Is this a feature or a bug? In other words is it normal behavior or has something changed to make this happen. I have not noticed it before.
I thank you for any help you can provide.
---------------------------Janet L. Bates Home: 571-312-4080 Cell: 703-901-8261---------------------------