[GNC] Ubuntu distribution version

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Sep 3 18:01:25 EDT 2020

Derek,

Before you go too far down the Mailman rabbit hole, if you have a
Linux-based Web/E-mail host, they may offer a Mailman installation as an
option that is as simple as giving the list a name and setting a few
preferences. (Unless you really want to run your own Mailman server that is)

If you have such a host, their tools section or cPanel will have an
entry for 'Mailing Lists'.

Regards,
Adrien