[GNC] Is there an 'easy' way to have a transaction with 'sub-transactions' as it were?

John Angelico jatalldad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 11:15:00 EDT 2020

Chris, I would also recommend asking why the amounts are separated, because
there may be a reason for reporting the income lines separately. Then if
the reason no longer applies you may ask what reporting is now required.

Some items need to be shown or accessible for statistics, for grant
applications or for statutory reporting. There could be any number of
reasons behind "we've always done it that way" :-).
Christian regards
John Angelico
Melbourne Australia