[GNC] Help - entering opening balances

Liz Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Tue Sep 8 23:24:22 EDT 2020

On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 10:24:35 -0400
"Derek Atkins" <derek at ihtfp.com> wrote:

> On Tue, September 8, 2020 10:15 am, Chris Green wrote:
> >>
> > Yes, thanks, I seem to have got there now.
> >
> > However I still think the help system was a bit rubbish! :-)
>
> You are absolutely encouraged to help improve it!!!  :-)

You are only once in this situation, and then you forget how you found
the information, because you only need it once.

Write your notes now about the help you needed, and one of the editors
will assist getting the help updated. Perhaps it needs something for
first-time users only. (Because I'm an 'old' user I don't look at the
help at all, but we do have two or three who are working on it)