[GNC] How to get a sequential list of all transactions?

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Thu Sep 10 08:09:16 EDT 2020

Is there a way to get a simple sequential list of all transactions in
all accounts?

I noticed a transaction with an incorrect date (I hadn't "moved it
back" to the right date when entering the year's figures from a manual
system) but didn't correct it immediately.  I needed a way to find it
again which would have been easy if I could have just said "show me
everything" and then scrolled down to the bottom.

I tried the Search but it didn't seem to be possible to search for a
date.

It would also be generally useful anyway (on a small set-up like this
PCC) just to be able to 'eyeball' the entries.

--
Chris Green