[GNC] Location of gtk css file on MacOS

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Sep 11 18:17:20 EDT 2020

If you think you *really* need to keep an older version, I'd install
that to your own ~/Applications directory, then delete the rest save for
the most recent 4.1. Otherwise, just grab another copy of that version's
dmg and save it somewhere just in case. It is trivial to re-install if
needed. That way, you eliminate all chance of overrides.

The rest shouldn't technically interfere because they shouldn't be
looking in each other's application bundles, but are you certain you are
always opening 4.1? How do you tell them apart?

Do you have anything regarding GnuCash or GTK in ~/.config? If so, I'd
move that out of there for later triaging, or if you know you don't need
it, delete.

Regards,
Adrien