[GNC] Location of gtk css file on MacOS

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Sep 11 22:38:37 EDT 2020

Will,

Assuming that $HOME/.gtk-3.0.css, $HOME/.gtk-3.0/gtk.css, and $HOME/.config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css don't exist and that you haven't overridden the definition of XDG_CONFIG_DIRS in Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/etc/gnucash/environment I think that the only files that Gtk would look at are $HOME/Library/Application Support/Gnucash/gtk-3.0.css and $HOME/Library/Application Support/Gnucash/config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css

Note that your attempt to use that last path isn't right because you named the file gtk-3.0.css.

Regards,
John Ralls