[GNC] Is there an 'easy' way to have a transaction with 'sub-transactions' as it were?

Ove Grunnér write2ove at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 13:00:00 EDT 2020

Yes, if I understand you correctly, use a split transaction, one debit from
the bank account and two expense transaction in one split transaction. You
can also import split transactions from e.g. csv, you may need to
manipulate the data to be in the right format but very posible and saves a
lot of time one you get it set up.
I have no access to computer today so can not give more specific details
but it is all described in the documentation.