[GNC] Tabs Behaviors in GNC4.1

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 18:24:53 EDT 2020

I need to ask if this change in sorting order also applies to the default
tabs at the top configuration.

Also, is it still possible to manually move tabs around with the mouse or
judicious use of arrow keys to put them in your preferred order.  The
corollary, of course, is does that order stick if you close and reopen the
same file. later.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 5:00 PM D. via gnucash-user <
gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:

> On putting the Chart of Accounts at the end: presumably that would work,
> but it really messes with the Order of Things in my head.  ;)
>
> As for the size changes, well, I have been using gnucash a while...

David Carlson