[GNC] Tabs Behaviors in GNC4.1

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 19:21:19 EDT 2020

It doesn't make sense to me either, and since it is a change from previous
behavior, I  think it deserves a bug report. I too leave many tabs open
because I like them to appear in a certain order without having to re-open
them each time I open the program.

The tab width issue should also be the same as before too, in my opinion,

I suppose some users might find alternative behavior more to their liking,
but if so, I would suggest filing an enhancement bug report.

--
David Carlson