[GNC] Tabs Behaviors in GNC4.1

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 17:28:26 EDT 2020

Geert,

Sorry, it was not my intention to single you out with my comments about how
the system appears to leave users out of the development loop.  I know you
and all the other active developers have limited time and can use whatever
help users can give short of re-training in the tools that you are using.

I was not aware that there was a nightly build for Linux.  That could be
useful when I get enough of my personal prerequisites out of the way to try
the current 4.x builds.

I hope you are able to stay healthy and safe in these difficult times.

--
David Carlson