[GNC] Tabs Behaviors in GNC4.1

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 06:20:23 EDT 2020

That is true, the tabs that you named, any tabs for accounts that the user
has not assigned a color, and tabs in data files where the 'Use Color '
preference is not selected will have the default color.

One special exception is the 'Account with Child' type such as brokerage
accounts, for example, will use the selected color of the underlying parent
account.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 3:15 AM Stan Brown <the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm>
wrote:

> On 2020-09-16 17:15, will at theprescotts.com wrote:
> > But i just discovered that one can give accounts colors and specify
> > that the color be used on the tab. If one has some tabs that they
> > want to keep open all the time, colors make it easy to see and
> > separate them from ones that are just opened temporarily.
> Unless I'm missing something, that doesn't help with the Accounts tab
> itself, nor with General Ledger, nor with any reports.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Stan Brown
> Tehachapi, CA, USA