[GNC] Can't "Save As" to sqlite, is it a compile option?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Sep 21 00:19:42 EDT 2020

See my other reply about versions and database support. I've been using
SQlite3 since the 2.6.x days.

The build instructions on the wiki are very good. The most time will be
spent reading and making sure you have the build environment and
dependencies. If you get that right, the actual build is fairly quick
and painless.

Regards,
Adrien