[GNC] Need to - Mark Split as Un-reconciled - in GC 3.8

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Sep 21 00:59:55 EDT 2020

Check the Wiki, there is a section on upgrading.

I'm not certain, but I seem to recall reading from Windows users that
Windows will prompt to remove it. But I see no harm in removing 3.8
manually first. Your data and preferences exist outside of where the
application does.

Always make sure you have a back up of both in any case.

Regards,
Adrien