[GNC] Can't "Save As" to sqlite, is it a compile option?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Sep 21 14:12:38 EDT 2020

I'm pretty sure that *is* documented on the Wiki build pages, or at
least used to be. I once built on Ubuntu and found that option on the
Wiki to get it working.

I was lightly following some Wiki Build Instruction discussion on IRC
recently and I think that very option (with needed dependency) was
pointed out as not being quite obvious.

Check out the Build on Linux pages (along with the sub-pages about
dependencies) and read their Talk sections for more current info and
state of the edits.

Regards,
Adrien