[GNC] Can't "Save As" to sqlite, is it a compile option?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Sep 21 14:15:57 EDT 2020

The disadvantage would be for those users who don't want or need it and
like to manage lean and clean systems.

Without getting into any specific issues, the less code and packages to
worry about, the less 'general' chance for bugs, breakage, and
vulnerabilities.

And while for I'm sure many if not most users, bandwidth and drive space
are not issues, for some, it still is.

Regards,
Adrien