[GNC] Register columns: The balance column is no longer visible

John Mansfield john.mansfield3 at outlook.com
Wed Sep 23 10:38:54 EDT 2020

Maf, thank you for your email.

The column lines are so close to the vertical bar the column (Charge and Balance) lines just seem to blur together as one.  There appears to be no opportunity to "highlight" the balance column line
If I touch the line(S) I either get the symbol for expanding left or right or the mouse pointer overlaps with the vertical bar!

As you are probably aware it is like "splitting" 2 thin lines.

John