[GNC] Viewing Hidden Accounts

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 04:59:45 EDT 2020

My bank recently cancelled my Visa Credit Card and replaced it with a Mastercard, which prompted me to hide the redundant Liabilities:Visa account.

Realising that I might want to examine that account in future, and noticing the pop-up help that advised me to use “Filter By” to bring it back into view, I found I couldn’t access this option using the right-mouse-click in the Accounts tab that I regularly use to access “Filter By” in other tabs.

Casting around for an alternative route, I found it in the View menu.

Is there a reason for not providing it in response to a right-mouse-click?

Regards,

Michael