[GNC] How to have Transaction Report show Debit Totals (&/or Credit Totals) ?

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 17:07:29 EDT 2020

 I check that out. I can set the date range via Filter ByBut I can't see how to make any other adjustments to what the report returns...
One example is if you wanted to see 2019 Checking Deposits from customers...or 2019 Payments to vendorsOr relative to a particular vendor or customer or income or expense account
I will keep the Register Report in my bag of tricks however so thanks!

    On Friday, September 25, 2020, 2:51:15 PM EDT, Derek Atkins <derek at ihtfp.com> wrote:

 Hi,

On Fri, September 25, 2020 2:40 pm, Fran_3 via gnucash-user wrote:
> Is there anyway to have a Transaction Report show the total of the Debits
> column... or the Credits column... or both?
> (I thought sure I had done this before but today I stared and stared at
> the Transaction Report Tabs and didn't see it.)
> Thanks for any help.

If you start with the register you want summed, you can run Report ->
Account Report and it will sum it up for you.  Not the same as a
transaction report, because you need to configure everything from the
register before you run the report.

      Derek Atkins                617-623-3745
      derek at ihtfp.com            www.ihtfp.com